Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Is It Insanity?

Well those with children can hopefully understand this....I think I am going to just string my 16 year old up by his toes!!! Or I might just run into the night in my pajamas and babbling like an idiot! It is the same battle with him every school year. "Son, where is your homework?"..."it is in my notebook"....."where is your notebook?"......(shrug)"I don't know....probably in my locker."...."so how do you plan to do your homework when it is in your locker?"...."(shrug....again)I don't know"..."So it doesn't bother you that have an F in English?"..."(shrug....AGAIN)well, yeah...but...(sigh...then shrug....that bugger did it again!!)" I think that no court would convict me!!!!!! Same talk at least once a week.....every 9 weeks for 4 grading periods a school year! So, they say the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results....that settles it.....I must be insane!! Could someone just give me a Valium and a padded room now!?!

2 comments:

Kimmipeach@gmail.com said...

ah, the joys of children! you get to send yours to school everyday. mine never leave!!!! :) don't kill them. you need them to get grandkids. that's the payoff. :)

kim p

Crissy said...

You know what you need? A break. In Alabama. At my house. This Friday. Please!?!?!