Thursday, November 15, 2007

A New Day

Well an new day has dawned and I am unsure of what to do next. I have so many ideas bouncing around in my head and I have so many things I would like to do. I have this unbridled desire to create and craft something. I start off well and then fizzle out halfway through though. I run out of minutes in my hours and hours in my days. I have half constructed knit blankets, cross stitches, decorative trays and sewing projects. I have oodles and oodles of fabric squares just waiting to become quilts. I can see their beautiful mosaic patterns but can't seem to put needle to thread. I want so badly to be this wonderful creative genius but I don't think I got that gene. I want to paint but I don't know how and I can hear that artist screaming to be let out. I want to make all those neat crafts you see at bizarres but don't know where to begin. That is my dream, to one day own a shop(a little one) where I create and sale crafts all day. That is what I want to do when I grow up. My walls are bare at home because I can't decide what I want or how to go about starting. I have so many ideas and none seem to materialize. What to do? What to do? How can I be so decisive with everything else in my life and not be able to command this secret passion?

2 comments:

Kimmipeach@gmail.com said...

I truly understand what you are talking about. It feels like everyone around me has a creative talent, but I don't know what Ican do. Very frustrating sometimes.

Kim

Crissy said...

Hi Trish... long time no see. Or should it be long time no talk... or contact... who cares! Good to have you back.